Are you thinking about selling your restoration company? Does one of these situations sound like you? You’ve been in the restoration industry for over twenty years and now you’re thinking about retirement, but you aren’t sure what steps to take to get your company ready to sell or pass on to the next generation. Or you’ve been in the trenches for so long and you want to sell your business so you can use your profits to follow your passions and spend more time with your family. Maybe you’ve seen private equity companies at conventions and your interest is piqued. It could be that you just want to appraise your company and see how much value you’ve built. The process can be overwhelming, but we are here to help!
This September 8th, Gokul Padmanabhan and Phillip Rosebrook will be leading a workshop at The Experience in Las Vegas called Why, When, and How to Sell your Restoration Business. During the workshop, you will learn:
- Specific action steps you can take to set your business up for success
- How to have multiple buyers bidding on your company and driving value
- How the best restoration companies in the industry are structured
- Ability to position your business for maximum value
- What banks look for when financing transactions
- Understand the various deal structures and assure that value is maximized
- The 7 most common questions that buyers ask
- The best time to sell and the best ways to increase the value of your business
If you are considering selling your business in the next 5 years, this is a must attend event. The process of selling your business and getting the maximum value often starts years prior to the sale. Register online today with the link below!